Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A new year


Well with the start of a new semester, (my last semester of classes I might add) and with all of the holiday happenings the past few months I haven't really had time to blog, except to change the background because I like to look for cute blog backgrounds when I'm at work. Christmas and New Years were good. My mom came out for Christmas and then my dad and sisters came out that next week to drop my sister Elizabeth off at BYU. It was fun being able to see all of my family in one break. Parker is officially graduated and his diploma came in the mail. Now he's dealing with the joys of job hunting. We'll see what this year ends up having in store for us :) Here are a few random pics from the past month or two.
Parker got a new sweater...
and I got two new pairs of boots :)

Little sis out with Parker and me seeing Megamind 3D (it was a HILARIOUS movie. i loved it!)

1 comment:

  1. haha i LOVE megamind! that movie is seriously hilarious.

    ReplyDelete