So I've decided blogs are really only exciting once you have kids and actually have things to blog about. BUT, since I've already made one I feel obligated to put stuff on it haha. Married life is still good. Pretty much our days go like this (in some variation or another): wake up early, school, work, home, eat, homework, sleep, repeat. Very exciting, I know.
Some highlights of the last few weeks have been...
The Fair! I love the fair. Any fair that has animals. It mostly reminds me of the good ol' Stanislaus County Fair back in California. Although the Utah State Fair didn't quite compare, it was still pretty fun because they had the 4-H show barns and I love seeing all of the farm animals. It also had a hypnotist show. The fair isn't the fair without a hypnotist.
One thing that was particularly...unique... to the Utah fair was this...
That's right, Sea Lions. Why they had Sea Lions at the UTAH (a completely landlocked state) state fair I'm still trying to figure out. No matter the reason, it was pretty hilarious.
Besides the fair, we've been cooking. And not just Parker, me too. I still have a long ways to go but it's better than the cereal I would opt for dinner almost every other night I was single. Here is us in some personalized aprons my aunt punky made us for our wedding.
Our apartment is coming together slowly but surely. We got a new entertainment center from Target that we had to build ourselves. It was a great relationship builder activity. Ha I just like saying that because whenever there's something that gives advice for relationships one of the things it always mentions is 'build something together'. Done. We can check that off the list. Too bad I don't have a picture of the finished result, but you can take my word it looks pretty dang good.
Well that's all for now. Hopefully you don't feel like you just wasted five minutes of your life reading this post, Although I hate to break it to you, but you pretty much did. I'm off to try and go to sleep. Parker on the other hand has probably been asleep for the last hour considering he could probably fall asleep and stay asleep if the house was burning down. Gotta love him.
Callie! You are so gorgeous! I'm glad I found yourrr blog! :)
ReplyDelete